LUSHFREAK

Thursday 10 January 2013

Enzymion Moisturizer

This is my first experience of a lush moisturizer, because the price always put me off, but my first experience has definitely been a pleasant one and I will be repurchasing. I chose Enzymion because the lush girl said it was the perfect moisturizer for oily/combination skin, and after previous experiences I have much trust for lush and their products, so I thought I might as well give it a go!
     I'll start with the smell, it is absolutely heavenly, it just smells fresh, and floral, but it's one of those that I just can't put my finger on, I can smell lavender I think it's slightly citrusy too, with a hint of aloe. It is pure white, and the texture isn't too thick, which I really like, it's like thin sun-cream.
          I'll apply my moisturizer after toning my face (with the tea-tree toner water by lush) and it goes on nice and thinly, and the smell is obvious when the product is being worked on the skin, which is lovely. After it's dried my skin feels really nice and soft, my dry patches just disappear, but without making my face feel extra greasy etc etc, when I wake up it definitely doesn't break me out, and my skin isn't very oily in the morning like when I use heavier moisturizers, Very good product and I will enjoy using it. Go and check it out on their website! (my camera is currently in repair, so a picture will be uploaded soon!)
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/144/Enzymion-Moisturiser


No comments:

Post a Comment